Do your patients request help pairing their iPhone® to their Nucleus® 7 Sound Processor?
The Nucleus 7 Sound Processor is the first and only Made for iPhone cochlear implant sound processor. Once it is paired with a compatible Apple device, such as an iPhone, iPad® or iPod Touch®, your patients can stream phone calls, music and other entertainment directly to their sound processor. The first app for cochlear implant users.
Once connected to their iPhone, your patients have complete control over their Nucleus 7 Sound Processor using the Nucleus® Smart App.* The Nucleus Smart App allows your patients to:
- Adjust settings and change programs
- Access personalized hearing information with the Hearing Tracker functionality
- Monitor battery life
- Locate their missing sound processor with the Find my Sound Processor feature
The YouTube the video below can be a helpful resource for you and your team to share with your patients in order to help them to pair their Apple devices with their Nucleus 7 Sound Processor. A few things to note when pairing a Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with Apple devices:
- Radio waves, from microwaves, wireless routers or TV Streamers, could interfere with pairing Apple devices to a sound processor. If this happens, have your patients move away from these devices and try again.
- Patients can pair their sound processor with up to five compatible Apple devices, but can only control the sound processor from one device at a time.
- If your patient pairs their sound processor to a device that shares the same iCloud® account as other devices, the other devices will be paired automatically to their sound processor as well.