The Cochlear Americas YouTube page is a great resource for both you and your patients. The videos are free and available 24 hours a day. Cochlear’s videos can be a great self-help resource to save you, and your patients, time and energy.
The Cochlear videos on YouTube aid in counseling, decision-making, troubleshooting and so much more. Whether your patient is considering an implantable hearing solution or would like support with activities such as pairing and streaming, we have a video available.
- CI or Baha candidates – Cochlear offers informational videos about how hearing implant devices work, as well as testimonials from recipients of all ages.
- CI or Baha recipients – Our YouTube channel offers technical support videos on different sound processors and accessories.
- Technical support playlists: Nucleus® 7 sound processor, Kanso™ sound processor, Baha® 5 SuperPower sound processor, etc.
- Accessories support playlists: Nucleus System accessories playlist, Baha 5 sound processor accessories technical support playlist, etc.
- Family and friends of patients/recipients – Cochlear’s YouTube page contains videos about hearing loss and dialogue between recipients and their loved ones.
Here is an example of a video you could use with your cochlear implant candidates:
Visit the Cochlear Americas YouTube page and see which videos are most valuable for you and your patients.