Are you a practicing otolaryngologist or otolaryngology resident/fellow who wants to keep on the latest otologic surgery techniques? The following course is currently open for registration:
Endoscopic Ear Surgery & Cochlear Implantation Temporal Bone Dissection CME Course
September 20-21, 2019
New York, NY
We are proud to support NYU Langone’s Department of Otolaryngology’s CME course offering advanced techniques for adult and pediatric middle ear and temporal bone surgeries. You’ll have the opportunity to hear from various distinguished speakers while participating in hands-on sessions to apply strategies.
- Principles of Endoscopic Middle Ear Surgery
- Tympanoplasty: How to Win Every Time
- Endoscopic Tympanoplasty and Ossiculoplasty
- Endoscopic Management of Cholesteatoma
- Cochlear Implantation: From Basics to Advanced Techniques for Challenging Anatomy
To register or to learn more contact Kristin Montella, division administrator, research and academic operations, at email@example.com or 212-263-8182. Please note a fee applies.