Cochlear is excited to announce the many events we are attending in 2019. Below you can find the Cochlear 2019 events calendar. We invite you to join us at one or more conferences throughout the year.
See below for a list of national and international conferences:
- February 4-6 Joint Defense Veterans Audiology Conference (JDVAC) | Grapevine, TX
- March 3-5 Early Hearing Detection & Intervention Meeting (EHDI) | Chicago, IL
- March 27-30 Conference of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA) | Columbus, OH
- May 1-5 Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM) | Austin, TX
- June 20-23 Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) | Rochester, NY
- June 30-July 2 AG Bell Symposium | Madrid, Spain
- July 10-13 ACIA CI2019 (Pediatric) | Miami, FL
- September 15-18 AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting and OTO Experience | New Orleans, LA
- October 25-29 American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics (AAMP) | Miami, FL
- November 14-16 ADA AuDacity Conference | National Harbor, MD
- December 10-19 Osseo – Bone conduction hearing and related technologies | Miami, FL
Stay tuned to the ProNews blog for invitations, registration and booth information, and other announcements regarding these events.
If you are able to attend one or more of these events, please visit the Cochlear booth to see the latest technology. Be sure to attend our educational symposiums and podium presentations at these conferences as well.
We hope to see you at some events this year!