Cochlear is excited to announce the many events we are attending in 2018. Below you can find the Cochlear 2018 events calendar. We invite you to join us at one or more conferences throughout the year.
See below for a list of national and international conferences:
- March 7-10 ACIA Emerging Issues in Cochlear Implantation | Washington, DC
- March 18-20 17th Annual Early Hearing Detection & Intervention Meeting (EHDI) | Denver, CO
- March 26-28 Joint Defense Veterans Audiology Conference (JDVAC) | Atlanta, GA
- April 18-22 Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting (COSM) | National Harbor, MD
- June 21-24 Hearing Loss Association of America (HLAA) | Minneapolis, MN
- June 27-30 15th International Conference | Antwerp, Belgium
- June 28-30 AG Bell Convention | Scottsdale, AZ
- October 7-10 American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNSF) | Atlanta, GA
Stay tuned to the ProNews blog for invitations, registration and booth information, and other announcements regarding these events.
If you are able to attend one or more of these events, please visit the Cochlear booth to see the latest technology. Be sure to attend our educational symposiums and podium presentations at these conferences as well.
We hope to see you at some events this year!